| The Manila-American Cemetery 2012 nixasis |
On our random trip to the Manila American Cemetery, Kv and I talked about death.
I asked her, "Do you think you're going to die young or otherwise?" She answered, "I'll die of old age I suppose. You?"
"Well," I said, "I always have a feeling I'll die young. Probably from a car accident because I'm such a bad driver."
"You know what," she continued, "My friend arranged how her funeral will be like. She has the song ready and knows what to write on her epitaph. I wonder what will mine be?"
I asked her, "What do you want to be written on yours?"
She replied, "Hmmm...confused. Haha. How about yours?"
I paused and pondered. No thought came to mind so I just blurted, "I don't know."
Mine would probably be, "Here lies Nix, an irony, who is now free"?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Freedom Space