Saturday, April 30, 2011

To the School that taught me well

Acacia Waldorf School 2010
nixasis
I'm very grateful to you for the opportunity of being enriched by the principles you've cultivated in me and learning through the experiences you've given. Indeed you are my greatest teacher. You generously helped my young soul gain independence, achieve artistic freedom and foster courage which are the tools I need as I enter the real world. Now it's time for me to move forward and walk a different path. But I will always tip my hat whenever I'll pass by that distant reminiscence where you lay, as a sign of my utmost respect and immense gratitude for the 3 years you taught my naïve spirit how to run free. Allow me to visit you sometimes, especially at moments when I doubt myself, even in my memory.

2 comments:

  1. I really believe that Waldorf is the best thing that happened to you...so far. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. True. Wouldn't be who I am today if not for Waldorf. Made me more passionate about learning; made me love my profession.

    ReplyDelete

Freedom Space