![]() |
| beautifulstagedhomes.blogspot.com |
When I was younger, I wanted a big two-storey house with a swimming pool and a zen garden. I envisioned a spacious kitchen complete with wooden cabinets, a kitchen island adorned with freshly baked red velvet cupcakes and blueberry muffins and a candy-all-you-can vending machine that wouldn't require quarters just for you to have your sugary fill. A game area should also be in place for my trampoline, arcade, table tennis and inflatable castle. And of course, I should never forget my own music studio complete with all the necessary equipment a musician could ever dream of. My own wonderland. Bliss.
That was my dream house before. Now that my twenties are dwindling, my priorities have shifted. I no longer crave for the extravagance (and outrageous nature!) of that two-storey house and all the trappings that goes with it. I am content with an empty space, framed by a big window for the rays of the rising Sun to shine through, a wooden chair, and my guitar.
...but adding a music studio won't hurt. That will be my haven.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Freedom Space