Monday, August 15, 2011

From 3 years ago...


Cold Night
Watercolor 28Jul2008
nixasis


Finding your way home
Chalk 28Oct2008
nixasis


Tranquil
Chalk 28Oct2008
nixasis


Blue
Veil 29Oct2008
nixasis


Hidden
Veil 29Oct2008
nixasis


I can't help but get teary-eyed and nostalgic when looking at these pictures. I made these artworks 3 years ago when I was teaching at Acacia Waldorf School. I was 21 years old then---naive, insecure and uncertain of what I would do. The school pushed me to grow up and find my way into the world. Since then, the way a view life is never the same.

Until now, I am still naive, insecure and uncertain of a lot of things. But my experiences in Acacia Waldorf School definitely enhanced my teaching and enriched my soul as well. And in the process, I have been changed.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole... These are very beautiful.. I hope you make time to do a bit of drawings still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Teacher Joy. Hay, if only I have the time. Actually I never thought I could draw. I only learned how in Acacia. Waldorf truly awakens the artists in us. :)

    ReplyDelete

Freedom Space