Sunday, August 14, 2011

Techie Barako

Hey! I'd like you to meet my adorable cat: Ponkan. I have lots of Ponkan stories in store for you but I'll post those next time. For now, let me show you evidences of my dear techie feline chatting with my Mom and siblings via Skype.

Internet Hub

Mom: "Musta?"

Ponkan: "Ito, same old, same old..."
"...kumain ng masarap na bangsi nung umaga.
Tas jogging sa park after a few minutes para di tumaba..."
"...alam niyo naman, competitive na masyado ang
dating scene ngayon. Di na lang good looks ang usapan.
Kailangan macho barako pa."

"...sige gotta go. Freshen up lang ako.
Aakyat pa ko ng ligaw mamaya."

"Wish me luck! (paws crossed)"

2 comments:

  1. Cuteeeeeeee! Di ako makapagcomment sa facebook so dito nalang hehe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hindi ba? Wait, I have to check my settings. Anyway, thanks for reading Pinx! Cute no? :) Are you already in Spain?

    ReplyDelete

Freedom Space